Job Title: Enterprise Programme Delivery Manager
Location: Hybrid Remote - Flexibility to travel as and when required
Hours: 36.5 hpw
Main Offices: Nottingham and Cambridge, but you can work from anywhere!
Salary: £Negotiable – Above Market Rate
Holiday: 25 Days, Plus Bank Holidays (Increasing with Service)
Plus x2 Company Event Days per Year
Become a Columbian
How likely are you to recommend Columbus as a potential workplace to your friends or colleagues?
That’s a question we ask all our employees globally every month in order to maintain our high standards of employee satisfaction, and why we are proud to say that our average length of service within Columbus is 8 years.
We are proud to be a global company and award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner; with a family culture that you’d expect to find within an SME. We still celebrate our wins, big or small, and recognise both individual and team achievements across the business.
The Role of Enterprise Programme Delivery Manager
You will be a senior leader in the implementation of D365 ERP projects. You will take full accountability of the successful delivery of all related workstreams. Responsibilities will include:
- Project leadership,
- Project scope and control,
- Handling and resolving conflict at all levels,
- Project communication strategy and reporting,
- Project Quality, cost and risk management.
- Deliver the project according to contractual T&C’s,
- Take accountability of and oversee the Project Manager’s delivery of all elements of project finances: control of commercial cover, additional SOW’s & change controls, forecast/estimate to complete and monthly revenue forecast.
About You (The Essentials)
You will be helping the customer achieve their objectives in line with the programme benefits, establishing the relationship as a "trusted advisor." You will have experience of:
- Leading enterprise projects in a delivery partner environment,
- Ability to align project deliverables to meet both Columbus and customer expectations,
- Track record of delivering complex ERP projects with the end result being a referenceable customer,
- Experience of working with and influencing C-level stakeholders.
- Flexibility to travel to customers sites in the UK or Europe
What we can offer
You'll get the opportunity to work with many interesting customers. This means, variety and exciting assignments for you, with continuous development and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies at the forefront of the industry.
You will be a part of both a local and global team, where you not only share knowledge but also a laugh or two. We value our employees and leave room for flexibility so that you can enjoy a work-life balance.
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Increasing with Service)
- 2 Company Event Days Per Year
- Hybrid working
- Social Club Events
- Columbus Benefits Hub
- Healthcare Plan
- Access to Free Training Courses
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the role for you, then please drop a copy of your CV over today via our website and “Apply for this job” or apply using your LinkedIn profile in seconds.
You may also be prompted to "Connect with us", but please don’t worry if you don’t have the time, it does not impact your application.
In the meantime, check us out on Instagram or LinkedIn
Suitable for candidates working with/as: Senior Project Manager, D365 ERP, D365 FO/SCM, Microsoft Dynamics, Delivery Manager