Job Title: D365 Integrations Architect
Location: Hybrid Remote - flexibility to travel as and when required
Hours: Full Time (36.5 hpw) or Part Time (4 days a week, 30hpw)
Main Offices: Nottingham and Cambridge, but you can work from anywhere!
Salary: Competitive - Negotiable
Holiday: 25 Days, Plus Bank Holidays (Increasing with Service)
Plus x2 Company Event Days per Year
Become a Columbian
How likely are you to recommend Columbus as a potential workplace to your friends or colleagues?
That’s a question we ask all our employees globally every month in order to maintain our high standards of employee satisfaction, and why we are proud to say that our average length of service within Columbus is 8 years.
We are proud to be a global company and award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner; with a family culture that you’d expect to find within an SME. We still celebrate our wins, big or small, and recognise both individual and team achievements across the business.
The Role of D365 Integrations Architect
Integrations is a key growth area within our channel. The successful candidate will have the chance to work with the Lead Integration Architect in defining our strategic direction and way of working. With dedicated time to investigate technologies and techniques that they think are critical to success and driving adoption in the business.
Within the role you will also get
- Dedicated time to develop new technical skills at the cutting edge of the MS platform
- The opportunity shape a small but growing team of integration consultants
- Be trusted advisor for expanding integration consulting offerings outside of D365
- Architect Enterprise and large-scale integration projects
- Be a part of a global community of SMEs who steer the direction of the business in this field
About You (The Essentials)
The ideal candidate will have strong opinions on how to successfully run an enterprise scale integration implementation, leading clients, and have the support of management to shape our approach as needed. We are looking for people who with time will be able to lead Art of the Possible conversations. When integrations between applications are discussed, this is an excellent time to challenge the current assumptions and propose new designs for customer success.
You will also have experience in:
- Azure Integrations Suite (Logic Apps, Api Management, Service Bus, Azure Functions) or similar
- X++ coding skills or experienced C# .net
- Effectively communicate Integration designs and processes
- Enterprise Service Bus or similar integration orchestration experience
- Dynamics 365 F&O Certification
- A candidate with very strong enterprise integrations experience but with no Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations experience will be considered.
- Experience with Power Platform or Analytics Services is a plus
What we can offer
You'll get the opportunity to work with many interesting customers. This means, variety and exciting assignments for you, with continuous development and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies at the forefront of the industry.
You will be a part of both a local and global team, where you not only share knowledge but also a laugh or two. We value our employees and leave room for flexibility so that you can enjoy a work-life balance.
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Increasing with Service)
- 2 Company Event Days Per Year
- Hybrid working
- Social Club Events
- Columbus Benefits Hub
- Healthcare Plan
- Access to Free Training Courses
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like the role for you, then please drop a copy of your CV over today via our website and “Apply for this job” or apply using your LinkedIn profile in seconds.
You may also be prompted to "Connect with us", but please don’t worry if you don’t have the time, it does not impact your application.
In the meantime, check us out on Instagram or LinkedIn
Suitable for candidates working with/as: Developer, Dev Ops, Solutions Architect. Integrations Developer, D365 AX, F&O, F/SCM, Microsoft Dynamics, X++, C#, .Net