Job Title: Business Development Manager – Enterprise ERP
Location: Hybrid Remote
Salary: Negotiable (We aim to improve your current package)
Bonus: Personal and Company Performance
Holiday: 25 Days, Plus Bank Holidays (Increasing with Service)
Medical Insurance: Yes
Hours: Full time (36.5 hpw)
Travel/Expenses: Car is required expensed at 45p per mile from home address (excluding travel to your Assigned Office)
Assigned Office: Depending where you live your stated office will be Nottingham or Cambridge, but you can work from anywhere!
Enterprise Sales team, Gold Partner and Inner Circle
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for over 20 years, Columbus have access a range of market-leading resources, training and certifications. As well as a host of awards, Columbus have twice been named partner of the year by Microsoft.
As Microsoft Inner Circle members, Columbus have been recognised as part of an elite category of partners. This honour is only awarded to the very best in the industry for thought leadership, innovation and dedication, with Inner Circle partners representing only the Top 1% of the Microsoft ecosystem.
The role of Business Development Manager - Enterprise ERP
Due to growth, we are looking to add to our D365 ERP Business Development team.
You will take the lead in identifying opportunities, follow up’s and closing of new business for the Columbus Enterprise business line, ensuring year on year growth through meeting both your own and business targets.
You will also be responsible for, assisting in the creation and delivery of the ERP Got To Market (GTM) strategy, have the ability to guide customers to the right solution by challenging their needs, creating new insights and engaging fully with our increasingly knowledgeable customers.
Be able to provide regular pipeline and forecast reports to management for planning and tracking business growth and create and maintain long term strategic relationships with the key customer stakeholders, becoming their Trusted Advisor.
Travel and Hybrid Working
We have an environment that gives you the flexibility to achieve an effective work-life balance. To maintain our collaborative approach, all team meetings take place face-to-face in our offices wherever possible.
We continue to offer our customers onsite consultancy time if requested, so flexibility around UK travel and overnight stays is expected dependent on the project requirements. Onsite time is planned ahead of time, within 2 week blocks so you know well in advance where you will be working.
We ask that those in customer-facing roles to aim to come to the office a couple of times a month to recharge and fill up on our Columbus energy and for those in our critical internally facing teams, we like to see them in the office at least twice a week. The rest of the time you are free to work from wherever you choose!
About You (The Essentials)
You will need to have experience in ERP Sales (Companies over £75m turnover/deals over £1m) i.e. Process and Discrete Manufacturing, Distribution and Financial Sales and;
- Leading and directing pre-sales resources to successful wins
- Curious, looking to challenge the status quo and improve
- Innovate deal construct and delivering customer presentations
- Collaborates well with both internal and external colleagues
- Committed to personal development and becoming a Trusted Advisor in your field
- Hands on experience in writing proposals and winning, and
- The flexibility to travel to customer sites (UK and abroad) and overnight stays if required.
What we can offer
You will be a part of both a local and global team, where you not only share knowledge but also a laugh or two. We value our employees and leave room for flexibility so that you can enjoy a work-life balance.
As a Columbian you will get;-
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Increasing with Service)
- £2,500 payment for successful candidate referrals
- Hybrid Working
- Modern Airconditioned Office Space, with Free Parking and Breakout Areas.
- Columbus Benefits Hub – Discounts on Tickets, Shopping, Car leasing, Holidays, Food and More
- Access to Free Training Courses Delivered by Columbus Academy
- Free Microsoft Certifications and access to Microsoft Learn
- Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance x4 Salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Adhoc tokens of appreciation or the option to donate the value to charity.
- Company Awards & Recognition
- Bi-annual Company Special Recognition Awards with prizes!
- Give a thumbs up and an Amazon gift card through Columbus Cheers.
- Employee of the year and Employees Employee of the year.
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Free fruit
- Westfield health (includes an Employee Assistance Lines),
- Mental health first aiders
- Suggestions Boxes
If this sounds like the role for you, then please drop a copy of your CV over today via our website and “Apply for this job” or apply using your LinkedIn profile in seconds.
You may also be prompted to "Connect with us", but please don’t worry if you don’t have the time, it does not impact your application.
In the meantime, check us out on Instagram or LinkedIn
Suitable for candidates working with/as: Sales, Business Development, New Business, Customer Success, Client Engagement.