Job Title: Business Consultants – D365
Location: Hybrid Remote
Salary: Negotiable (We aim to improve your current package)
Bonus: Personal and Company Performance
Holiday: 25 Days, Plus Bank Holidays (Increasing with Service)
Medical Insurance: Yes (terms apply)
Hours: Full time (36.5 hpw) or Part time (30 hpw)
Travel/Expenses: Car is required expensed at 45p per mile from home address (excluding travel to your Assigned Office)
Assigned Office: Depending where you live your stated office will be Nottingham or Cambridge, but you can work from anywhere!
D365 Enterprise team, Gold Partner and Inner Circle
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for over 20 years, Columbus has access to a range of market-leading resources, training, and certifications. As well as a host of awards, Columbus has twice been named partner of the year by Microsoft.
As Microsoft Inner Circle member, Columbus has been recognised as part of an elite category of partners. This honour is only awarded to the very best in the industry for thought leadership, innovation, and dedication, with Inner Circle partners representing only the Top 1% of the Microsoft ecosystem.
The role of Business Consultant - D365
We are looking for a Business Consultant (Finance, ERP, AX) to come and join our rapidly expanding organisation.
You will get the opportunity to work with Columbus’ strategic projects using the latest Microsoft technology, joining an award-winning team of Industry experts who take pride in sharing their knowledge internally and with our clients.
You will be responsible for delivering value on enterprise projects where your expertise and advice matter. You will also build solid and trusted relationships with our clients and fellow team members.
The work of a Business Consultant is varied, no two days are the same, and you will quickly integrate into the Columbus Team who are collaborative, curious, and approachable.
Travel and Hybrid Working
We have an environment that gives you the flexibility to achieve an effective work-life balance. To maintain our collaborative approach, all team meetings take place face-to-face in our offices wherever possible.
We continue to offer our customers onsite consultancy time if requested, so flexibility around UK travel and overnight stays is expected dependent on the project requirements. Onsite time is planned ahead of time, within 2 week blocks so you know well in advance where you will be working.
We ask that those in customer-facing roles to aim to come to the office a couple of times a month to recharge and fill up on our Columbus energy and for those in our critical internally facing teams, we like to see them in the office at least twice a week. You are free to work the rest of the time from wherever you choose!
About You (The Essentials)
- Working within these relevant industry sectors; Manufacturing, Retail, Warehousing, Commerce etc.
- Experience in implementing/ working with D365F/SCM or AX Finance ERP
- Curious, looking to challenge the status quo and improve
- Being able to collaborate well with both internal and external colleagues
- Committed to personal development and becoming a Trusted Advisor in your field.
What we can offer
You will be a part of a local and global team, where you share knowledge and a laugh or two. We value our employees and leave room for flexibility so that you can enjoy a work-life balance.
As a Columbian you will get;-
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Increasing with Service)
- £2,500 payment for successful candidate referrals
- Hybrid Working
- Modern Airconditioned Office Space, with Free Parking and Breakout Areas.
- Columbus Benefits Hub – Discounts on Tickets, Shopping, Car leasing, Holidays, Food and More
- Access to Free Training Courses Delivered by Columbus Academy
- Free Microsoft Certifications and access to Microsoft Learn
- Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance x4 Salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Adhoc tokens of appreciation or the option to donate the value to charity.
- Company Awards & Recognition
- Bi-annual Company Special Recognition Awards with prizes!
- Give a thumbs up and an Amazon gift card through Columbus Cheers.
- Employee of the year and Employees Employee of the year.
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Free fruit
- Westfield health (includes an Employee Assistance Lines),
- Mental health first aiders
- Suggestions Boxes
If this sounds like the role for you, then please drop a copy of your CV over today via our website and “Apply for this job” or apply using your LinkedIn profile in seconds.
You may also be prompted to "Connect with us", but please don’t worry if you don’t have the time, it does not impact your application.
In the meantime, check us out on Instagram or LinkedIn
STAY CURIOUS, COLLABORATE, BUILD TRUST, and DELIVER CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Suitable for candidates working with/as: Microsoft Dynamics F&O, D365, Dynamics 365, FO SCM, FO Business Consultant, Functional ERP, F&O Technical Consultant, MS Dynamics AX, Functional Solutions Architect, FSA.