Job Title: Senior BC Business Consultant
Location: Remote with Travel to Client Site and Office As Required
Salary: Negotiable (We aim to improve your current package)
Bonus: Personal and Company Performance / Company Performance / No (delete)
Holiday: 25 Days, Plus Bank Holidays (Increasing with Service),
Medical Insurance: Yes (terms apply) / Essentials and Cashback Plan
Hours: Full time (36.5 hpw)
Travel/Expenses: Car is required expensed at 45p per mile from home address (excluding travel to your Assigned Office)
Assigned Office: Depending where you live your stated office will be Nottingham or Cambridge, but you can work from anywhere!
Business Central team, Gold Partner and Inner Circle
The Columbus UK Business Central practice provides business consultancy, solution development and ongoing support for prospects who may be new to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or Customers with an existing implementation, including Dynamics NAV.
This role comes with a lot of different activities depending on the project phase, typically activities change every few days or couple of weeks. Often, there are client sessions (currently via Teams) and project calls as well as documentation or system work.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for over 20 years and inner circle members, Columbus have access a range of market-leading resources, training and certifications. As well as a host of awards, Columbus have twice been named partner of the year by Microsoft.
The Role of Senior BC Consultant
We are looking to hire the top D365 BC/NAV talent in the UK. This role may be suitable for someone looking for the next step in their career or an experienced lead.
As a Senior BC Consultant you will be responsible leading projects teams of Business Consultants, mentoring and supporting team members.
You will be acting as Functional Consultant overseeing all delivery on a set of projects and steering other projects, with involvement in pre-sale activities from time to time (such as high-level scoping and proof of concept demonstrations).
Travel and Hybrid Working
We have an environment that gives you the flexibility to achieve an effective work-life balance. To maintain our collaborative approach, all team meetings take place face-to-face in our offices wherever possible.
We continue to offer our customers onsite consultancy time if requested, so flexibility around UK travel and overnight stays is expected dependent on the project requirements. Onsite time is planned ahead of time, within 2-week blocks so you know well in advance where you will be working.
We ask that those in customer-facing roles aim to come into the office at least once a month, these visits are usually coordinated within each team – but you can work from a Columbus office regularly if you prefer, whichever suits you.
About You (The Essentials)
We hire consultants who are curious and challenge the status quo. Who are passionate about advising and supporting clients with their digital transformation, and adding value by applying ERP and information technology.
You will also have
- A number of years of experience as Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant, Key user training and application support.
- Must be UK Based
- Knowledge of previous versions of Dynamics NAV
- Understanding of the end to end processes within D365 Business Central
- Experience of requirements gathering, rocess mapping and solution design
- Knowledge of application design and development lifecycles
- Understanding of current IT and Microsoft technologies, e.g. Jet Reports, PowerBI, PowerAutomate, PowerApps.
- Ability to travel to customer site, and be away from home as required.
- Curious, looking to challenge the status quo and improve
- Collaborates well with both internal and external colleagues
- Committed to personal development and becoming a Trusted Advisor in your field.
What we can offer
You will be a part of both a local and global team, where you not only share knowledge but also a laugh or two. We value our employees and leave room for flexibility so that you can enjoy a work-life balance.
As a Columbian you will get;-
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Increasing with Service)
- Modern Airconditioned Office Space, with Free Parking and Breakout Areas, Pool, Darts, Table Football
- Casual Dress-code in our Offices
- Columbus Benefits Hub – Discounts on Tickets, Shopping, Car leasing, Holidays, Food and More
- Access to Free Training Courses Delivered by Columbus Academy
- Free Microsoft Certifications and access to Microsoft Learn
- 2 Company Kick-off days per year.
- Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance x4 Salary
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- £2,500 payment for successful candidate referrals
- Flexi-phone upgrade scheme (if eligible)
Company Awards & Recognition
- Bi-annual Company Special Recognition Awards with prizes!
- Give a thumbs up through Columbus Cheers.
- Employee of the year and Employees Employee of the year.
- Long Service Awards
Employee Wellbeing Program
- Free fruit, Tea, Coffee and Cold Drinks
- Westfield Health (includes an Employee Assistance Lines),
- Mental health first aiders
- Suggestions Boxes
If this sounds like the role for you, then please drop a copy of your CV over today via our website and “Apply for this job” or CV not up to date? then apply using your LinkedIn profile in seconds.
You may also be prompted to "Connect with us", but please don’t worry if you don’t have the time, it does not impact your application.
In the meantime, check us out on Instagram or LinkedIn
STAY CURIOUS, COLLABORATE, BUILD TRUST, and DELIVER CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Suitable for candidates working with/as: Senior, Lead, Principal Business Central, Nav, Navision, D365 BC, Dynamics, Consultants, Architects, Functional