Job Title: ERP Functional Consultant
Location: Hybrid - You may be required to attend the Nottingham office a few days a week throughout the duration of the programme. (Expensed)
Bonus: Personal and Company Performance
Holiday: 25 Days, Plus Bank Holidays (Increasing with Service),
Medical Insurance: Yes (terms apply) and Cashback Plan
Hours: Full time (36.5 hpw)
Travel/Expenses: A car is required for travel to client sites - expensed at 45p per mile from home address (excluding travel to your Assigned Office)
Starting: February 2024
Have you got experience with working with ERP systems or in ERP Consultancy and are now looking for a change? Do you want to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner? If yes, read more about our Fast Track programme in Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance Operations & Supply Chain Management!
The role of ERP Functional Consultant
We will put you on a 4 month fast track program which will give you the opportunity to build a successful consulting career at Columbus. You will participate in a structured program that provides you with all the tools to accelerate your career.
We are currently looking for experienced consultants who want to:
- Convert from an existing ERP to D365 F/SCM OR
A Dynamics professionals looking to:
- Update your knowledge in Dynamics to D365 F/SCM
- Fast-track your career.
- Move into Dynamics Consultancy from a Dynamics Support type role.
The programme is starting in February 2024 and you will be able to specialise in your area of industry expertise - e.g. Manufacturing, Finance, Retail, Warehousing, Commerce/Trade, Logistics
D365 Training Programme Content
During the first 4 months, you will participate in a structured training programme focusing on your professional and personal development and we work with in close collaboration with Microsoft;
- We are one of Microsoft's most successful partners, so you will get to experience the latest technology and new releases in D365 F/SCM. You will gain practical knowledge in D365 F/SCM through a combination of e-learning, instructor-led training, and Q&A.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop during the programme, with a strong focus on developing your "soft skills." This includes courses in consulting skills, presentation techniques, and project methodology.
- You will be assigned a mentor to provide structured guidance and support on your path to becoming an expert in Dynamics 365.
- You will have free access to a range of formal Microsoft qualifications which you will work towards.
- Once the programme comes to an end, you will work as a Business Consultant were you'll build trust through your application expertise and industry experience, and guide your clients to the best solution. you will have valuable knowledge in D365 F/SCM that you can use to coach our clients on how to work smarter with their business processes using the system.
Travel and Hybrid Working
We have an environment that gives you the flexibility to achieve an effective work-life balance. To maintain our collaborative approach, all team meetings take place face-to-face in our offices wherever possible.
We continue to offer our customers onsite consultancy time if requested, so flexibility around UK travel and overnight stays is expected dependent on the project requirements. Onsite time is planned ahead of time, within 2-week blocks so you know well in advance where you will be working.
We ask that those in customer-facing roles aim to come into the office at least once a month, these visits are usually coordinated within each team – but you can work from a Columbus office regularly if you prefer, whichever suits you.
About You (The Essentials)
- Experience in implementing/ working with an ERP system
- Worked in a partner environment
- Working within these relevant industry sectors; Manufacturing, Retail, Warehousing, Commerce, Logistics etc.
- Can start in January or February 2024
- Full drivers licence and access to vehicle
- Curious, looking to challenge the status quo and improve
- Collaborates well with both internal and external colleagues
- Committed to personal development and becoming a Trusted Advisor in your field.
Diversity and Inclusion are close to our H.E.A.R.T!
By joining our team, you will be part of a supportive network that values your voice, respects your ideas, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
We are committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace culture that celebrates and supports career growth and advancement, and we aim to get the whole company together twice a year for our company day.
We provide equal opportunities for everyone, ensuring a level playing field for all candidates. We actively encourage applications candidates from all backgrounds to apply for positions across our organisation, in return you can expect us to Help you grow. Empower you. Appreciate you. Respect you, and your Team.
What we can offer
You will be a part of both a local and global team, where you not only share knowledge but also a laugh or two. We value our employees and leave room for flexibility so that you can enjoy a work-life balance.
As a Columbian you will get;-
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Increasing with Service)
- Columbus Benefits Hub – Discounts on Tickets, Shopping, Car leasing, Holidays, Food and More
- Access to Free Training Courses Delivered by Columbus Academy
- Free Microsoft Certifications and access to Microsoft Learn
- Modern Airconditioned Office Space, with Free Parking, Free Drinks, Breakout Areas, Pool, Darts, Table Football
- Casual Dress-code in our Offices
- Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance x4 Salary
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- £2,500 payment for successful candidate referrals
- Flexi-phone upgrade scheme (if eligible)
Company Awards & Recognition
- Bi-annual Company Special Recognition Awards with prizes!
- Give a thumbs up through Columbus Cheers.
- Employee of the year and Employees Employee of the year.
- Long Service Awards
Employee Wellbeing Program (terms apply)
- Vitality Medical Insurance
- Westfield Health Cash plan (includes an Employee Assistance Lines),
- Mental health first aiders
- Suggestions Boxes
If this sounds like the role for you, then please drop a copy of your CV over today via our website and “Apply for this job” or CV not up to date? then apply using your LinkedIn profile in seconds.
You may also be prompted to "Connect with us", but please don’t worry if you don’t have the time, it does not impact your application.
In the meantime, check us out on Instagram or LinkedIn
STAY CURIOUS, COLLABORATE, BUILD TRUST, and DELIVER CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Suitable for candidates working with/as: SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, NAV, ERP, Netsuite, Sage, D365 Business Consultant, Senior Business Consultant, Functional Consultant, D365 Implementation Consultant, D365 Support Consultant