The Service Delivery Manager will be allocated several customer accounts from the MU Care BL portfolio; this allocation may consist of larger accounts with multiple services and/or smaller clients with services from one service area only. The Service Delivery Manager will work closely with the customers to understand and analyse their ongoing business needs and requirements, advising on the catalogue of ColumbusCare services available for Application Management Services (AMS) and for Infrastructure Management Services (IMS). They will be the primary interface between Columbus and a portfolio of installed based customers to enable them to build key strategic long-term relationships and become a Trusted Advisor.
The Service Delivery Manager provides the Customer with a single-point-of contact for the governance of all operations services. They are responsible for the transition of go-live projects and customer acquisitions to ColumbusCare, the delivery of small and medium projects within the installed based customers through their own and others services delivery, including interacting with staffing & planning in Service Areas and other BLs, budget control and invoicing, risk management and communication. They will work closely with the Service Areas, Service Owners, and Customer Executives/Relationship Owners to identify opportunities in the installed based customer group, through the analysis of incidents and service requests and customer feedback to generate proactive opportunities to generate growth in the Care business line.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Service Delivery Management
- Optimise Customer relationship and relationships with other areas within Columbus
- Maintaining governance structure and participation where required
- Managing escalation and crisis handling
- Input into Care Business Line and customer development working with the Relationship Owners
- Identify upselling and cross selling opportunities and supporting the sales phase
- Renewal of existing service contracts
- Managing all non-incident related requests (service requests, resourcing, follow-up, budget)
- Assure quality of the services delivered by working closely with service areas and Service Owners
- Finance and budget control of customer hours and invoicing and contractual terms
- Be informed on status of service quality and status from Service where applicable
- Ensure the all up business case of own customers is profit positive.
Communication, Leadership and Relationships
- Define, agree and manage the communication strategy to the Customer and to the relevant Service Owners
- Facilitate service delivery management and governance meetings
- Provide reports & updates in line with the agreed communication strategy
- Identify and deliver opportunities for upselling services and / or solutions
- Lead and drive customer activities and own and be accountable for all service delivery related activities
- Proactively identify, manage and resolve conflicts
- Build and manage internal & external relationships with stakeholders
- Maintain informative & supportive relationships with other Columbus and customer teams
- Main responsible for the ColumbusCare regarding information on owned customers
Quality, Cost and Developing Columbus
- Effectively manage, control and report Risks, Issues, Resources & Time
- Participate in Transition Projects
- Ensure highest possibly margin on managing services is reached
Develop Yourself and Columbus
- Keep up to date with changes/developments in the software, development of relevant standards (e.g. Care Service Catalogue, OSA) and also in industry best practices, through self-learning, training and research.
- Keep up to date with the development of the Columbus 9 doors offerings and all relevant associated products.
- Provide support to your peers, your project team and the wider Columbus team for your specific areas of expertise.
- Contribute to the continuous development of your team, the Company and the Group organisation, through knowledge sharing.
- Ensure that the Columbus values (Brains, Heart and Guts), which are the basis for our success, are maintained and developed further
- Display great team spirit and loyalty towards your colleagues whilst encouraging and maintaining a high level of performance
- Actively demonstrate your commitment to the Columbus Employee Value Proposition – HEART – and keep it at the core of everything you do
All other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the role